OpenBondX LLC is a financial firm using technology to disrupt the current trading paradigm in the credit markets. The principals have substantial experience in the electronic and high-frequency trading space and are developing a robust, high-performance trading platform to facilitate trading for credit-related instruments to improve efficiency, price-discovery and liquidity in what is now a predominantly telephonic and instant-message driven marketplace.
The Company is a start-up in the truest sense of the word. We are looking for self-motivated team-members willing to “roll up their sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done. The role will be critical in developing, testing and implementing our product offering.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter looking for a challenging role who wants the ability to truly shape an end-product that has the potential to shape and disrupt the capital markets.
• BS/MS in computer science or related field
• 3-5 years experience in Java development (server / client side)
• RESTful application design (JAX-RS)
• Websockets (server and client side)
• RDBMS development and management (MySQL / Postgres)
• Java rich client-side development (JavaFX)
• Unit testing methodology and frameworks (TestNG)
• Java build and continuous integration systems (Maven / Jenkins)
• Java design patterns (Gang of Four / Martin Fowler)
• C/C++ familiarity
• Linux system administration (RHES / CentOS)
• Web application design and debugging (TCP, SSL, load balancing, sharding, etc)
• Location: Miami Beach, Florida
• Compensation: Depends on experience
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
• Must currently be approved to work in the U.S.